Growth Hacking for Startups with Customers – Part 2
April 26 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This is a biweekly, two-part, hands-on “hackathon” for growth hackers and marketers to learn, teach, and implement solutions, hosted by Felix Livni, co-founder and CEO of Schedulista, along with mentors of the startup ecosystem.
This is a 3-hour workshop where you and your peers will be:
- An early-stage founder who has a few customers and a very small team that does not yet include a growth hacker/marketer; so doing whatever “marketing” and “growth hacking” themselves.
- A co-founder who is the chief marketing officer for their startup
- An employee who is leading the growth hacking effort at a 10-person startup
- A marketing intern who is working on ad placement and marketing analytics at a 400-person startup.
- Register Here to participate in this series.
- This is an in-person events located at Startup Hall.